2013年1月2日星期三

Which would you buy?


Which would you buy?

So I have saved up $300, and I can't decide whether to buy a cheap Arizona Cardinals jerseys from nfl shop which costs like $260 something in total, or a new ps3 off eBay w/ madden 13. I don't have any cheap jerseys or game systems, so which should I buy??

PS3 w/ Madden13 (Best football gameplay of all time). A $260 cheap Atlanta Falcons jerseys better come with some free tickets. That's an absurd price for a piece of clothing you'll only wear 15 days out of a year at best.

if you really want that jersey, you should go for it. I would go with the PS3, but dont let them fool you with the yearly "this is the best game of all time". Madden 13 is actually worse than Madden 12 in every category except game play. well, at least that's what i think of it

PS3 because you can find some cheap looks real one from Target for 40-50 dollars so hey why not jill two birds with one stone

I would probably get the one that is the Cheap Denver Broncos jerseys From China least expensive just because it saves money and I'm a big fan of saving money.

Just to be different, I would go with the cheap Baltimore Ravens jerseys. Besides, you should be able to find one at your local Kohl's, or sporting good store, at a much cheaper price.



没有评论:

发表评论